Monday, November 4, 2013

To Prove It Happened...

The popular Youtube channel, Blimey Cow, will forever make me laugh with their irony.

I noticed a Facebook post the other day from them, stating that they would feature a fan in the introduction to their next Messy Mondays video. Today, the video is released, and the title is "If I Don't Post About It Online, Did It Really Happen?".  

I am incredibly excited to say that I am the one who got featured! So, of course, the natural reaction is to post about this fact online to prove it really happened. I can't help but chuckle to myself over their witty planning of this. I also cannot help but to share with you the video of which I speak. Also part of their brilliant plan, I am sure! Good job, Jordan, Josh, and Kelli (aka, the Blimey Cow Team).

 






No comments:

Post a Comment