Friday, December 13, 2013

The Christmassy Post

It's hard to believe it's getting so near to Christmas already! In celebration of this, I am going to make this post a collage of things that have been a part of my Christmas celebration, both this year and bits of the past.

Starting off with this: Blimey Cow totally captured the true spirit of Christmas in this video, and skillfully rhymed the entire production! It's a must see :)



My brother and I have a certain conspiracy theory involving Santa, and a good reason for you to eat lots of cookies this December!



Gram cracker houses for the library's Christmas craft night! This is the first time in 5 years that I didn't make that stack. Have to admit, I missed it!
My family's tree! I love seeing it after dark.





My brother and I take great holiday  photos together ;)








Each year at the library I show everyone how to make these snowflakes!

But, in all of that, the biggest thing to remember is THIS:








Merry Christmas, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment