Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Cover-Flap

Yes, the first-ever post on this blog is titled "The Cover-Flap". When you think about it, that's essentially what every blog's first post is (or if nothing else, should be). If you are much of a reader, you probably get it, as you've likely read numerous cover-flaps in order to learn what a book is about and why you ought to read it. 


So, the question remains; "why read this one?"

Because, my friend, you never know what you might come to when you've been "Paged"! 

As a Library Page, I've shelved many a brilliant book in my time. Not only that, but I've met some very intriguing people and seven adorable cats (yes, for a while the library I work in had 7 cats all at once! Last I checked, we are down to 3, but more on that later).  

Goodness, all the stories to tell and the photographs to share! It wouldn't kill you to stick around and perhaps subscribe, just for a little while, now would it? A visit to the local library is never a bad thing!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah, I was going to follow your blog but I couldn't figure out how... I think you can add a "follow me" button for fellow blogspot users which might help. Just a though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I didn't realize that wasn't an automatic thing. I just added a followers section that has a button you can push to join! :-)

      Delete