Friday, January 17, 2014

Whovians Shall be Whovians

I know a lot of you who follow my blog are avid watchers of Doctor Who, therefore I feel I can shamelessly post something like this and know there are some of you who are legitimately interested! Hazzah! For those of you who are not fans of the show, my deepest apologies. There will be a more normal post coming soon for the likes of you :)





These guys did a very fun (and professionally made!) musical:



They also made a sequel!




This girl has the most crazy (and cool) dad ever. Seriously. Can you believe these guys are actually putting a TARDIS into space in a few days!? Pretty nuts, but they're sure going to go down in history for it! I have some friends who helped to fund this.

Also, they have a website: http://tardisinorbit.com/



There also appears to be a whole host of talented craftspeople who have created many fun projects:



Even the quilters have gotten into things!

Tardis Quilt


Gallifreyan Quilt

Oh, and might as well add a piece of art from yours truly- my Tardis pendant!




Last, but not least- if you happen to be a local, our library system now has Day of The Doctor on DVD and Blu-Ray! I finally returned it, so you can now go place your claim. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment